The graphic novel adaptation of Blue Bloods, the first novel in the series of the same name, was published on January 15, 2013 (on the same day the final novel in the series was published). Robert Venditti, the writer, and Alina Urusov, the illustrator, put Melissa de la Cruz's words into 112 pages of beautiful imagery. Dive in the visual world of the Blue Bloods series!
For this elite group of teenagers, New York is all about parties, fashion... AND BLOOD.
The sexy and secretive world of the Blue Bloods comes to life in this stunning graphic novel adaptation of the first novel of Melissa de la Cruz's best-selling series.
About the storyEdit
- Main characters : Schuyler Van Alen • Oliver Hazard-Perry • Jack Force • Mimi Force • Bliss Llewellyn • Dylan Ward
- Secondary characters : Charles Force • Allegra Van Alen • Cordelia Van Alen • Forsyth Llewellyn • Jordan Llewellyn • BobiAnne Llewellyn ...
- Minor characters : Beauty ...
- Locations : New York • The Bank • Block 122 • ...
- Terms : Blue Bloods • Silver Bloods • Catherine Carver's Diary ...
- No other graphic novels of the series are planned to be designed nor published.