- This article is about Dash Gardiner, the character from Lifetime's Witches of East End series.
You were maybe looking for the character from Melissa de la Cruz' novels ; see Bran Gardiner.
|Seasons:||1 • 2|
|“||You know there was a time I would have laid down my life for you. Now I see you, all I can do is not rip you apart with my bare hands.||”|
— Dash to his brother Killian.
Dash Gardiner is the son of Penelope Gardiner and the brother of Killian Gardiner, and unknowingly, a Witch. As he grew up, he became a wealthy philantropist and a traveling doctor, and met his would-be fiancee Freya Beauchamp in East Haven, who was herself unaware that she is a witch.
Dash was born to Penelope Gardiner and later had a younger brother, Killian. As children, the brothers were said to be close and share complicity, but grew apart as time went by. A great rift appeared between the two when Killian had an affair with Elyse, Dash's fiancé, three months before their wedding day. When he decided to break up with her, Elyse turned to Killian, admitting she loved him more than Dash, but the younger brother admitted he had never loved her and that it had just been a one-time hook-up only. Desperate, she comitted suicide and was found by Dash one night. The feud between the brothers escalated and the two of them went their seperate ways afterwards.
Engagement to FreyaEdit
In Pilot, Dash is seen talking to Freya Beauchamp his fiancee. They then get interrupted by Penelope Gardiner his mother. When Freya's has her dream about Killian, she goes to Dash's house and they have sex. Dash then tells her, that he will be gone for a year and that they will still keep in touch.
Return of his powersEdit
in the last episode of season 1, Dash is Shown to be running in ther peir looking for Killian, and shortly he is shown to have glowing lungs, along with Killian and Freya because of the death of Penelope (she stole their powers and it hints that their powers are back.)
Dash is the wealthy fiance of Freya Beauchamp, a woman who is unknowingly a witch. Troubles arise when she becomes drawn to his mysterious and troubled brother Killian Gardiner.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Because his mother "borrowed" he and his brother's powers when they were kids, he grew up as a mortal, with no idea that he was a witch. However, when his mother died, his powers finally returned to him.
- Spellcasting: Dash is able to cast spells.
- Telekinesis: Though he was unaware of his powers, he was able to unleash a powerful force of telekinetic energy that was able to throw Killian around and knock him unconscious.
- Elemental manipulation
- Pyrokinesis: Dash is able to set things on fire.
- Electrokinesis: move objects and people by surrounding them with electricity.
- Electrogenesis: Generate electricity from the hands.
- Electric Shield: Create a shield made of electricity.
- Freya Beauchamp: at the beginning of the series Dash is engaged to Freya. They met a couple of months before and started a passionate relationship. But after his brother comes back to town he grows a little anxious, afraid his brother will steal his fiancé away from him.
|Witches of East End: Season 1|
|Marilyn Fenwick, R.I.P.|
|Today I am a Witch|
|A few good talismen|
|A Parching Imbued|
|Oh, What a World!|
|Witches of East End: Season 2|
|A Moveable Beast|
|The Son Also Rises|
|The Old Man and the Key|
|The Brothers' Grimoire|
|When a Mandragora|
Loves a Woman
|Art of Darkness|
and Birthday Cake
|Smells Like King Spirit|
|The Fall of the|
House of Beauchamp
|Poe Way Out|
|Box to the Future|
|For Whom the Spell Tolls|
|This article has a gallery!|
Feel free to add images that are relevant to the topic in the proper section. If you need any help, please contact an admin.
- In the novels, Dash is called Bran Gardiner.
- At first, Dash and Killian were thought to be mortal - even Joanna's test on Dash led to this conclusion. But it was revealed later on that Penelope had stolen their magic and that they both were indeed warlocks.
- It is unknown whether Dash and Killian are real brothers - like Ingrid and Freya are real sisters - or just brothers in this lifetime.
- He has the same brain structure as Ingrid Beauchamp, but it is still unknown if it is a common feature among witches.
|Witches of East End: Characters|
Killian Gardiner • Dash Gardiner • Frederick Beauchamp (S2)
Victor Beauchamp (S1-S2) • Hudson Rafferty (S1-S2) • Eva
Caroline • Ronan • William Hutton • Alma • Mathias