|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date:||November 10, 2013|
|Written by:||Maggie Friedman|
|Directed by:||John Scott|
| ← Previous episode|
| Next episode →|
Freya makes a startling discovery at Fair Haven while Ingrid has flashbacks to one of her past lives.
- Try to keep up! See, when I realised who the little girl was, I thought "Holy shit! What does this have to do with me and why doesn't Mom want me to know?". Then I thought, "I'm a Witch, I'll just cast a spell". A spell to help me remember, so I searched the Grimoire, and I found this recipe which I messed with a little, and then, I did it. A spell to help me remember my life from 1906, baked into this brownie.
- — Ingrid, stoned, and her confusing explanation to Freya.
|Title||Artist||Buy on iTunes|
|Feel Me||Mecca Kalani||Buy|
|Black Magic||Magic Wands||Buy|
|Double Vision||Jacuzzi Boys||Buy|
|This article has a gallery!|
Feel free to add images that are relevant to the topic in the proper section. If you need any help, please contact an admin.
- This episode is the only one to ever have a title in Latin, and not in English.
- Potentia Noctis means "power of the night".
- The episode was watched by only 1,46 million watchers (0,6 on the 18-49 target audience demo).
- [Bloopers] During the scene in the pool, Killian removes his shirt a first time, but a minute later, another shot shows he still has his shirt on and another shot a few seconds later shows killian dropping his shirt on to a chair.
|Witches of East End: Episodes|
Potentia Noctis • Unburied • Snake Eyes • A Parching Imbued • Oh, What a World!
When a Mandragora Loves a Woman • Art of Darkness • Sex, Lies, and Birthday Cake • Smells Like King Spirit
The Fall of the House of Beauchamp • Poe Way Out • Box to the Future • For Whom the Spell Tolls