|“||REVERTO UT ABYSSUS! REVERTO UT OBSCURUM!||”|
— Bliss, speaking the sacred language to chase the Hounds away.
Wolf Pact (Part 2) is the second part of Melissa de la Cruz' novel Wolf Pact, the spin-off of the Blue Bloods series. It was released on September 25, 2012 along the other parts in one single paperback novel in the United Kingdom and on October 23 as an e-book in the United States.
Bliss Llewellyn is back from Jack and Schuyler's bonding ceremony, and she bears the scars of her own personal sacrifice, in which she broke the curse that her father, Lucifer, laid upon her. As an atonement for the sins she made on his behalf, she must seek out the hellhounds and bring them to the Silver Bloods. But she is no longer a vampire, which means she is vulnerable. And the Hounds of Hell know it.
About the storyEdit
- Main characters : Lawson • Bliss Llewellyn • Ahramin • Edon • Rafe • Malcolm
- Secondary characters : Marrok• Tala • Arthur Beauchamp • Jane Murray • Romulus
- Minor characters : Corvinus • Allegra Van Alen • Lucifer • Ulric • Aelia, Evander, Gorg, Odoff, Varg, Drusus and Tatius
- Locations : Hell • Hunting Valley • Arthur Beauchamp's Appartment • • St. Bernadette's Psychiatric Clinic • Arthur Beauchamp's Cave • Rome
- Terms : Wolves/Hellhounds • Praetorian Guard • Blue Bloods • Silver Bloods • Gods of Asgard/Witches • Chronologs • Time passages • Oculus • Hroll • Abduction of the Sabine Women • Serpent mound • Michael's Sword
|Blue Bloods Universe: Novels|
Misguided Angel • Lost in Time • Wolf Pact (#1, #2, #3, #4) • Gates of Paradise
Vampires of Manhattan • White Nights
"Just Another Night in Suck-City" • "Always Something There to Remind Me" • "Ring of Fire"
Triple Moon • Double Eclipse