|“||A long time ago, when the world was first made, the ancient wolves guarded the passages — the dark roads between time and space. We policed the borders between the worlds and guarded the boundaries of the Abyss.||”|
— Malcom, explaining the Wolves' past to Bliss.
Wolf Pact (Part 3) is the third part of Melissa de la Cruz' novel Wolf Pact, the spin-off of the Blue Bloods series. It was released on September 25, 2012 along the other parts in one single paperback novel in the United Kingdom and was released on November 13 as an e-book in the United States.
Lawson lures Bliss into a trap that entangles them in a seemingly impossible situation. Bliss seeks the Hounds of Hell and Lawson is running from them. But they find common ground and a mutual attraction that both of them must fight. They have loved deeply once and the loss hurts more than they are willing to risk again. What will happen when Lucifer's daughter teams up with Romulus' prized possession?
About the storyEdit
- Main characters : Lawson • Bliss Llewellyn • Ahramin • Edon • Rafe • Malcolm
- Secondary characters : Marrok• Tala • Arthur Beauchamp • Jane Murray • Romulus
- Minor characters : Corvinus • Allegra Van Alen • Lucifer • Ulric • Aelia, Evander, Gorg, Odoff, Varg, Drusus and Tatius
- Locations : Hell • Hunting Valley • Arthur Beauchamp's Appartment • • St. Bernadette's Psychiatric Clinic • Arthur Beauchamp's Cave • Rome
- Terms : Wolves/Hellhounds • Praetorian Guard • Blue Bloods • Silver Bloods • Gods of Asgard/Witches • Chronologs • Time passages • Oculus • Hroll • Abduction of the Sabine Women • Serpent mound • Michael's Sword
- This is the shortest part of the novel, having only seven chapters in it.
|Blue Bloods Universe: Novels|
Misguided Angel • Lost in Time • Wolf Pact (#1, #2, #3, #4) • Gates of Paradise
Vampires of Manhattan • White Nights
"Just Another Night in Suck-City" • "Always Something There to Remind Me" • "Ring of Fire"
Triple Moon • Double Eclipse