|“||You are Fenrir. The great Wolf whom legend has foretold will free the wolves from slavery and return them to the glory of the new Praetorian Guard.||”|
— Bliss to Lawson, about his destiny as the Wolves' saviour.
|Wolf Pact (Part 4)|
|Author||Melissa de la Cruz|
|Publication date||December 4, 2012|
| Preceded by|
Wolf Pact #3
| Followed by|
Lawson and Bliss team up at last to travel back in time and right the wrongs of their past. But will they find Tala in time? And will their bond for each other save them when they need it the most?
About the storyEdit
- Main characters : Lawson • Bliss Llewellyn • Ahramin • Edon • Rafe • Malcolm
- Secondary characters : Marrok• Tala • Arthur Beauchamp • Jane Murray • Romulus
- Minor characters : Corvinus • Allegra Van Alen • Lucifer • Ulric • Aelia, Evander, Gorg, Odoff, Varg, Drusus and Tatius
- Locations : Hell • Hunting Valley • Arthur Beauchamp's Appartment • • St. Bernadette's Psychiatric Clinic • Arthur Beauchamp's Cave • Rome
- Terms : Wolves/Hellhounds • Praetorian Guard • Blue Bloods • Silver Bloods • Gods of Asgard/Witches • Chronologs • Time passages • Oculus • Hroll • Abduction of the Sabine Women • Serpent mound • Michael's Sword
- This is the longest part of the novel, having thirteen chapters in it.
|Blue Bloods Universe: Novels|
Misguided Angel • Lost in Time • Gates of Paradise