The Wolves are an ancient people once living on Earth. They used to be the Guardians of Time until Lucifer and Romulus, one of their own soldiers, abducted them to the Dark Prince's will and made them become his soldiers.
Before the crisis in Rome, the Wolves, who were also known as the Praetorian Order or Wolves of Memory, were immortal Spirits defending and keeping the Timeline safe. Having a human body in the human realm and a Wolf soul in the Glom, the Wolves were fierce warriors protecting the Paths of Hell and of Time.
Abduction of the Sabine womenEdit
But one day,
Freedom and war against LuciferEdit
The Wolves have a human form and a Wolf form, which they can choose to assume whenever they want it.
As Hound of HellEdit
Raised by Hounds of Hell and Silver Bloods, the Wolves were taken away from their human mother and kept until their eighteenth birthday. During that time, the Wolves were trained to fight and to built strategies in battles. And on the day of the Eighteenth Moon, they were taken to be transformed into Hell Hounds, by imlanting a silver collar on their neck, which linked them to Romulus' mind.
As Hell Hounds, the Wolves raise to their feet and are trapped between a human and a Wolf shape. They battle under Lucifer and Romulus' orders with armors and black swords. The Hounds of Hell are mere extensions of Romulus' will and ultimately Lucifer's will ; they have dark reddish eyes and walk on their feet, wearing Black armors and Black swords.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Heightened senses
- Enhanced strength
- Enhanced speed
- Enhanced resistance
- Shapeshifting: Wolves are able to shift from their mortal form to their animal form at will
- Time-traveling: As guardians of the timeline, wolves are able to travel through the time passages
List of WolvesEdit
- Aelia, Evander, Gorg, Odoff, Varg, Drusus and Tatius were all Wolves Lawson had to battle during a tournament. They were never seen, only mentioned.
- Only Aelia and Evander are female - the first one being described as vicious with long claws.
- Gorg was nicknamed Gorg the Giant, as he was the biggest of his kind. Odoff was called the giant-killer because he was the first to best Gorg in battle.